Jeffrey is represented by KEPPLER SPEAKERS
Email Us to book jeffrey email@example.com
Jeffrey wrote the book on How To Be You!
Jeffrey has spoken to schools, universities and trade organizations throughout the world. Full day workshops and short talks are available on a wide range of topics, including self-acceptance, LGBTQ issues, social media coaching and more. Rates are reasonable for schools and non-profits. As an author with Penguin Random House, Jeffrey is represented by Keppler Speakers.
Jeffrey Marsh, author of 'How to Be You’ from Penguin Random House, is an LGBTQ activist and icon whose message of inclusion and acceptance has amassed over 300 MILLION views on social media. Named ‘Viner of the Year’ by CBS, Jeffrey has 500k+ fans on their social channels, and is the creator of the global trends #NoTimeToHateMyself and #DontSayThatsSoGay. Jeffrey is a regular contributor, writer, and on-air host for Snapchat Stories, Facebook Live, O Magazine, Oprah.com, TIME.com, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Mashable, and Mom.me, to name a few. Other notable achievements include Jeffrey as social media ambassador/correspondent for MTV/LOGO, VH1, GLSEN, GLAAD and PFLAG. As a fashion model, Jeffrey changed the garment industry by becoming the first gender non-binary bride in a bridal gown lookbook. Jeffrey is the first non-binary author with Penguin Random House, and the first multi-hyphenate talent to use ‘they/them’ pronouns (as opposed to he/she/his/her’). Jeffrey’s fans are updated regularly on their self-acceptance fan club app, available in the Apple App Store and Google Play, and Jeffrey will soon be seen as the fashion model for their own line of genderfluid clothing.
"[Jeffrey is the] master of the six second video."
- - O Magazine
- Jeffrey Marsh has created an inspiring guide to help us all discover and honor our "best selves." Through a combination of beautiful personal stories and interactive activities, infused with inimitable style and thoughtful insights, Jeffrey encourages us all to "just be, and live our lives with dignity.” -
- -Daryl Roth, Tony award winning theatre producer (Kinky Boots, The Normal Heart)
- [Jeffrey's message is] for anyone who feels out of place. Jeffrey will help you trust that your feelings are legitimate, and the life you want is just around the corner. Find peace with yourself, and let jeffrey teach you how.
- - Sarah Lohman, author Eight Flavors and Four Pounds Flour
- The luminous Jeffrey Marsh gifts us all. Expanding from their sparks of online affirmations into an enlightening how-to for self-discovery and delight, Jeffrey [has guided] us through the creative, ever-evolving process of understanding and accepting ourselves. Ultimately, they remind us the best person we can become is our self.
- -Amy Deneson, Writer, Activist, GLSEN