Genderfluid Author, Commentator and Activist
- Author of ‘How To Be You’ (Penguin/Random House)
- Over 350 Million social media views
- Contributor to TIME magazine, O magazine, MTV, and NBC News
- First Openly Genderfluid Author with a Major Publisher
- LGBTQ Affairs Consultant for New York City Council
Jeffrey Interviews JJ Abrams:
Jeffrey Marsh, author of 'How to Be You’ from Penguin Random House, is an LGBTQ activist and icon whose message of inclusion and acceptance has amassed over 300 MILLION views on social media. Named ‘Viner of the Year’ by CBS, Jeffrey has 500k+ fans on their social channels, and is the creator of the global trends #NoTimeToHateMyself and #DontSayThatsSoGay. Jeffrey is a regular contributor, writer, and on-air host for Snapchat Stories, Facebook Live, O Magazine, Oprah.com, TIME.com, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Mashable, and Mom.me, to name a few. Other notable achievements include Jeffrey as social media ambassador/correspondent for MTV/LOGO, VH1, GLSEN, GLAAD and PFLAG. As a fashion model, Jeffrey changed the garment industry by becoming the first gender non-binary bride in a bridal gown lookbook. Jeffrey is the first non-binary author with Penguin Random House, and the first multi-hyphenate talent to use ‘they/them’ pronouns (as opposed to he/she/his/her’). Jeffrey’s fans are updated regularly on their self-acceptance fan club app, available in the Apple App Store and Google Play, and Jeffrey will soon be seen as the fashion model for their own line of genderfluid clothing.
“[Jeffrey Marsh is the] Master of the 6-second Video” - O Magazine
What Sets Jeffrey Apart?
1. Leading Trends: Jeffrey's #NoTimeToHateMyself and #DontSayThatsSoGay campaigns on Vine garnered tens of thousands of comments, responses and remakes.
2. Young Fans: Jeffrey's audience composition is mostly young fans and followers, because they appreciate an inclusive, 'be yourself', gay-positive message.
3. Clarity and Authority: Jeffrey is genderqueer. Jeffrey has lived it. Jeffrey is part of the community.
4. Experience: Jeffrey has had a successful public speaking business for years; at lectures and talks, Jeffrey distills the often complicated ideas of gender, identity and sexuality into clear accessible language.
5. Continuity: Jeffrey lives the 'there is nothing wrong with us' message in big and small ways, and it informs every aspect of what Jeffrey does.